Things look quite good at the moment, I think I may be able to get the dress together in time. Last week I cut the skirt pieces and now it’s waiting to be pleated, and the velvet bodice was also fitted and cut. But there are still many little things to be done:
– finishing the embroidery on the shirt and sewing it together
– patterning, cutting and decorating the kirtle sleeves
– binding and decorating the skirt and the bodice
– making the gold coif and the hat or bonnet. I haven’t even started these yet..
– if there’s time, decorating the petticoat neckline with gold thread
I’m sure there’s more, but this is what I recall at the moment.